Do you want to be a part of a cooperative, inclusive, and high -performance environment?
Well today is your lucky day because Celanese may be the company you are looking for. Let us explain what Celanese is all about and how our system works. Celanese Corporation is a Fortune 400 company. Our headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. With nearly 7100 employees located throughout our 31 global facilities, we are an industry leader in using advanced technology to produce materials included in products vital to everyday use such as automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and paints. Our company takes pride in maintaining management of high financial, social, safety and environmental responsibility in everything it does. We are recognized by Glassdoor for treatment of our employees and global customers, and offer our employees outstanding benefits, including a 401K designed to ensure long term financial security. Our company focuses on the cooperation of its employees, provides competitive salary, and emphasizes giving back to the community. For more information about Celanese and our products please visit www.celanese.com
• Support the consolidation of monthly financial results and routine forecast process;
• Conduct analytics that identify areas of opportunity for plant cost savings; Identify one cost savings project at a Texas plant and execute during internship
• Support the development of financial reporting, planning and analytics for fixed distribution and logistics;
• Conduct adhoc financial analysis as requested.
• On-going Finance or accounting studies;
• Good spoken and written English. Another language is an advantage: German / Spanish;
• Detail oriented;
• Analytical attitude;
• Good communications skills.
• Strong software skills - especially in MS Excel and other MS Office products. SAP experience is an advantage;
• Ability to work effectively in an international environment;
Rising Senior- Pursuing business degree