- Administration of Thermo Laboratory Information System - Sample Manager
- Administration of Chromatography Data Software (Chemstation, Agilent Open Lab, Thermo Atlas)
- PI Data Historian or Similar
- NWA (North Western Analytical Software) Statistical Process Control charting software
- SAP (Requisition entry)
- Working knowledge of networking and Microsoft systems
Required Years of Experience
- 3-5 years experience in a QA/QC laboratory and experience with admin support of laboratory information systems preferred.
- Associates Degree in a science field OR an equivalent combination of related education, experience and training accepted.