- Ability to Multitask and Handle Multiple Simultaneous Assignments.
- Ability to Work as Self-Directed Individual.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Ability to Work with Other Groups such as Maintenance, Reliability, and Operations.
- General Computer Skills such as Microsoft Office.
- Project management Skills.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and think strategically.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Technical, reliability, and process safety knowledge.
- Strong communication skills with cross functional groups (operations, reliability, vendors, regional and global resources).
Required Years of Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in chemical industry preferred
- BS in Chemical Engineering