- Strong internal and external communication skills are required, both in written and verbal communication.
- An overall solid business acumen needed to address the complex selling environment of the CE Acetyl Chain that are part of this territory.
- Strong negotiations skills are needed, along with the ability to forge effective working relationships at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- 50%-70% travel required, as this territory covers several states in the Southeast part of the US.
- Has experience in managing sales and development activities at medium to large complex accounts. (sales know how, knowledge of sales processes (Strategic selling, Large account management, science of selling), negotiation skills, etc.)
- Market development or technical service function in specialty chemicals, adhesives, paints and coatings segments.
- A proven closer - someone with a track record of sales and application development success.
- Has a bias toward action, is a doer as well as a thinker.
Required Years of Experience
- 3-5 Years of Outside Sales Territory Management