Do you want to be a part of a cooperative, inclusive, and high -performance environment?
Well today is your lucky day because Celanese may be the company you are looking for. Let us explain what Celanese is all about and how our system works. Celanese Corporation is a Fortune 400 company. Our headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. With nearly 7100 employees located throughout our 31 global facilities, we are an industry leader in using advanced technology to produce materials included in products vital to everyday use such as automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and paints. Our company takes pride in maintaining management of high financial, social, safety and environmental responsibility in everything it does. We are recognized by Glassdoor for treatment of our employees and global customers, and offer our employees outstanding benefits, including a 401K designed to ensure long term financial security. Our company focuses on the cooperation of its employees, provides competitive salary, and emphasizes giving back to the community. For more information about Celanese and our products please visit www.celanese.com.
• Excellent English and Spanish communication skills
• Minimum 2 years leadership experience
• Minimum 5 years IT experience
• ITIL knowledge skills is a must
• Proven experience in Process Improvement and Work standardization
• Strong knowledge on Microsoft provided software packages (Windows 7/10, Office, Skype, etc.)
• Good understanding on IT technology (Networks, Applications, Active Directory)
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge and experience in cross-functional management methods and techniques
• Successful delivery against commitments and deadlines.
• Attention to detail, proactivity
Required Yrs Exp:
Minimun 2 years of experience