Celanese Corporation is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. With nearly 7500 employees located throughout 31 global facilities, Celanese is an industry leader in using technology to produce materials used in items vital to every day, such as automotive, pharmaceuticals, electronics, and paints. Our company maintains a high level management of financial, social, safety and environmental responsibility in everything it does. We are recognized by Glassdoor for treatment of our employees and global customers, and offer incredible benefits, such as a 401K built to provide long term financial security. We focus heavily on the cooperation of its employees, provides competitive salary, and values giving back to the community. For more information about our company and products, please visit www.celanese.com.
- Coordinate with marketing team to develop content promoting technology to customer
- Support review and approval process for marketing materials, connecting with employees from various commercial and technical functions within automotive organization
- Collaborate with regional account management teams to assemble necessary parts and information for meetings toolkits and customer-facing displays
- Assist with various other marketing activities as needed, including support for and potential shadowing opportunity at customer-engagement events in Q2-Q3 2018
- Professional working proficiency in basic computer applications suite (e.g., word processing, spreadsheets)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently; organized, proactive and reliable
- Positive attitude with a willingness to take initiative and/or proactively identify approach to achieve goals
- Experience with technical writing, especially for development of promotional commercial materials/literature
- Interest in developing an understanding of Business to Business marketing and or commercial sales
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in technical language pertaining to automotive system, markets and manufacturing processes, preferred but not required.
- Rising Senior- (4 semester or more of undergraduate studies completed) with an anticipated major in Marketing, Businesss Administration, or related degree; also considering anticipated majors in Engineering (Mechanical, Material/Polymer, Chemical, Automotive) or similar technical degree with an interest in Sales (ideally with a minor in a commercial field).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed