Do you want to be a part of a cooperative, inclusive, and high -performance environment?
Well today is your lucky day because Celanese may be the company you are looking for. Let us explain what Celanese is all about and how our system works. Celanese Corporation is a Fortune 400 company. Our headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. With nearly 7100 employees located throughout our 31 global facilities, we are an industry leader in using advanced technology to produce materials included in products vital to everyday use such as automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and paints. Our company takes pride in maintaining management of high financial, social, safety and environmental responsibility in everything it does. We are recognized by Glassdoor for treatment of our employees and global customers, and offer our employees outstanding benefits, including a 401K designed to ensure long term financial security. Our company focuses on the cooperation of its employees, provides competitive salary, and emphasizes giving back to the community. For more information about Celanese and our products please visit www.celanese.com.
Purpose and Summary of position:
The Customer Service team is a department within the Supply Chain Deliver organization. This role is responsible for leading a team of Customer Service Representatives. To effectively manage this team it will require a customer focused leader who is knowledgeable in the order management processes, has strong peer relationship skills, an ability to implement and manage change, and displays managerial courage.
In addition to the daily management of personnel on the Customer Service team, this role is responsible for resolving escalated issues related to order management or customer relationship processes. This will require frequent interaction with their counterparts in the other SCD functions, as well as Sales, Planning, Human Resources, and the Business Lines. Through the collection and analysis of metrics this person will ensure adherence to all safety and compliance standards, including SOX, ISO, and international trade, all departmental expectations, and oversee process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure all personnel work in a safe and respectful manner
- Work closely with the HRBP to resolve personnel issues
- Manage the team within an operating budget
- Develop employees for future growth opportunities
- Engage in regular dialogues with direct reports regarding performance
- Create and deliver performance appraisals
- Manage work load and vacation plans to ensure adequate coverage
- Monitor day to day operations
- Investigate issues using related SAP transactions and reports
- Resolve escalation issues by communicating with the affected parties
- Implement opportunities to increase pro-active customer service
- Actively work to ensure the On Time Deliver targets are maintained
- Participate in monthly operations meetings with each business line
- Ensure all relevant compliance expectations are met
- Participate in SOX self-assessments, ISO, and other audits
- Ensure adequate resolution of all customer service related QN’s
- Participate in the resolution of all customer service caused 2PM’s
- Interact with your counterparts to enact process improvements
- Build close working relationships with all internal stakeholders
- Adapt to organizational changes
- Manage the changes associated with on-going projects
- Promote operational excellence through closer customer relationships
- Effectively manage relationships between Customer Service and Sales
- Set realistic expectations and hold personnel accountable
Required Years Experience: