Do you want to be a part of a cooperative, inclusive, and high -performance environment?
Well today is your lucky day because Celanese may be the company you are looking for. Let us explain what Celanese is all about and how our system works. Celanese Corporation is a Fortune 400 company. Our headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. With nearly 7100 employees located throughout our 31 global facilities, we are an industry leader in using advanced technology to produce materials included in products vital to everyday use such as automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and paints. Our company takes pride in maintaining management of high financial, social, safety and environmental responsibility in everything it does. We are recognized by Glassdoor for treatment of our employees and global customers, and offer our employees outstanding benefits, including a 401K designed to ensure long term financial security. Our company focuses on the cooperation of its employees, provides competitive salary, and emphasizes giving back to the community. For more information about Celanese and our products please visit www.celanese.com.
'This position will require an experienced S&OP / SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operational Planning) leader able to facilitate and drive results in a fast paced environment, leveraging their strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Key to success in this position is the ability to develop, lead and execute the business’s S&OP strategy, yielding improved value/experience for customers and enhanced revenue/margin growth for the $3.3 billion revenue Acetyl Chain business. This role will be challenged with two areas of accountability:
- Evaluating and improving the Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (S&OP / SIOP) process to improve customer satisfaction, profitability, inventory turns and working capital
- Leading supply chain network optimization projects to minimize cost-to-serve while providing the desired level of customer service
- Experience with process optimization methods (BPR, Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, TQM, etc.)
- Technically proficient with network & process optimization tools & software (Monte Carlo simulation, Lamasoft linear programming, etc.)
- Project/change management as well as supply chain experience.
- Strong understanding of connectivity between S&OP/SIOP and business operations/objectives.
- Creative problem solver, fast learner & self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate actively and work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate and present to senior executives as well as build rapport with plant operations.
- Industrial or Other Engineering, Business Analytics or other Technical degree preferred.
- Data mining, statistical analysis, auditing, and/or forecasting experience.
- SAP & financial modeling.
- Six Sigma, Lean or similar certification preferred.
- Project Management certification preferred.
-Formal and informal relationship networks outside Celanese in improvement and/or project leader communities.
Required Yrs Exp: