Do you want to be a part of a cooperative, inclusive, and high -performance environment?
Well today is your lucky day because Celanese may be the company you are looking for. Let us explain what Celanese is all about and how our system works. Celanese Corporation is a Fortune 400 company. Our headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. With nearly 7100 employees located throughout our 31 global facilities, we are an industry leader in using advanced technology to produce materials included in products vital to everyday use such as automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and paints. Our company takes pride in maintaining management of high financial, social, safety and environmental responsibility in everything it does. We are recognized by Glassdoor for treatment of our employees and global customers, and offer our employees outstanding benefits, including a 401K designed to ensure long term financial security. Our company focuses on the cooperation of its employees, provides competitive salary, and emphasizes giving back to the community. For more information about Celanese and our products please visit www.celanese.com.
To improve the safety, reliability, and efficiency of plant assets through the application of Engineering expertise in providing effective solutions to reliability and maintenance issues.
• Electrical power distribution discipline focused.
• Champion standard work processes relating to equipment reliability and integrity.
• Work closely in a team atmosphere with various functional roles in the routine and non-routine troubleshooting and repair of electrical equipment, and supporting systems.
• Perform root cause analysis of failed components.
• Submit recommendations for improvement to achieve site reliability goals.
• Participate in technical design reviews and MOCs of electrical projects, conforming to applicable Codes and Standards.
• Assist in economic evaluation of improvement projects at the plant.
• Provide technical expertise to operations and maintenance personnel as required.
• Work directly with vendors to resolve problems, purchase equipment, and recommend spare parts.
• Ensure maintenance work follows prescribed safety requirements as stated in NFPA codes.
• Working knowledge of manufacturing plant power distribution system operation, repair and reliability improvement.
• Knowledge of all applicable electric codes.
• Ability to multitask and handle multiple simultaneous assignments
• Ability to work as self directed individual or in a team based environment
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of preventative maintenance systems and their administration.
• Knowledge of Low, Medium, and High Voltage Power Distribution
• Strong safety champion who will lead in achieving zero incidents and injuries
• Self-motivated with ability to originate and adapt to new ideas
• Able to handle multiple activities simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of SAP, SKM, Power dB, and PDMA.
Required Yrs Exp:
BS in Electrical Engineering