Do you want to be a part of a cooperative, inclusive, and high -performance environment?
Well today is your lucky day because Celanese may be the company you are looking for. Let us explain what Celanese is all about and how our system works. Celanese Corporation is a Fortune 400 company. Our headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. With nearly 7100 employees located throughout our 31 global facilities, we are an industry leader in using advanced technology to produce materials included in products vital to everyday use such as automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and paints. Our company takes pride in maintaining management of high financial, social, safety and environmental responsibility in everything it does. We are recognized by Glassdoor for treatment of our employees and global customers, and offer our employees outstanding benefits, including a 401K designed to ensure long term financial security. Our company focuses on the cooperation of its employees, provides competitive salary, and emphasizes giving back to the community. For more information about Celanese and our products please visit www.celanese.com.
• Responsible to plan, optimize & execute RM & dependent demand requirements - meeting business, production plans, inventory, working capital, and contract volume obligations.
• Leads special projects as needed to develop & support short & long term business objectives
• Supports the Supply Planner & Alt-Supply Manager developing the short-term demand and supply plan for Americas IC product lines to meet demand requirements for monthly S&OP including production capacity, shipping requirements, establishing loading plans, and managing 3rd party supply
• Supports Supply Planner & Alt-Supply Manager in planning scenario development recommendations & solutions.
• Responsible for managing & executing all system transactions required for the S&OP process
• Maintains all master data for the S&OP process.
1.) Desire to think and work independently
2.)Strong cross-functional collaboration & communications skills
3.) Ability to deliver results
4.) Entry level analytical skills
5.) Introductory knowledge of S&OP Process
6.) Ability to quickly and concisely state problems and identify root cause & solutions
1.) PLANNING EXPERTISE
a.) Strategic element: Has a clear view of how the sales and operations process should support the business and applies broad knowledge. Supports business decisions from an analysis of the capacity and capability for both short & long-term scenarios. Able to align organizational resources to respond appropriately to changes in supply and demand. Challenges themselves by setting stretch yet realistic goals against quantifiable measures/metrics
b.) Operational element: Skilled at executing a complex process while ensuring smooth daily operations. Embrace frequent change fitting to the business objectives and ever changing landscape. Willing to organize for and rapidly respond to unforeseen issues and also propose a path forward to achieving primary objectives.
2.) MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE - PEOPLE SKILLS:
a.) Daily interface with site supply chain teams, regional Commercial personnel, global and raw material planners, other regional planners to execute the short-term global supply/demand plan.
3.) TOOLKIT: Past experience with S&OP process and SAP planning environment. Strong process, analytical & statistical skills. Lean, Six Sigma or equivalent training preferred. Desires to become proficient in influencing others through presentation of ideas and concepts and pushing for impactful change and improvement.
Required Yrs Exp:
0-2 years Supply planning, supply chain, operations or engineering related expertise