Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of specialty materials and chemical products which are used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs approximately 7,500 employees worldwide and had 2014 net sales of $6.8 billion, with approximately 67% generated outside of North America. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its global product offerings, visit www.celanese.com.
The Account Development Manager (ADM) will develop new cutomers and maintain current ones with the objective of grow sales within CE EM customers and segments where the ADM will be responsible for his/her region. The ADM will also create value by promoting Celanese's products and embrace Celanese's business culture and way of doing business within our code of conduct. Will work in the Auburn Hills, MI office.
ADM major activities are:
• Develop new customers and maintain current ones within the asigned region and all industry segments.
• Will have OEM stewardship responsibillity for Automotive and/or Specialty accounts.
• Will generate his/her own business pipeline.
• Have fluent and strong crossfunctional interaction within different CE departments in order to achieve successful business and growth. This will also apply externally within customers' organization.
• Will track and monitor his/her own sales performance as required.
• Will create and communicate his/her sales reports accordingly and meet business requirements.
Understand Japanese culture and corporate work methods. Have the ability to interface effectively with Japanese Auto Team members around the world.
• Strong listening, create customer intimacy to achieve results.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Bilingual (Japanese, English)
• Based in Auburn Hills, MI
Required Yrs Exp:
'• 10+ years in sales showing achieved results.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required, in the area of Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial engineering.