- Assist with preparation and review of external reports using collaborative software (Workiva), including the accumulation of supporting documentation, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Review presentations and materials prepared by Investor Relations for completeness and accuracy.
- Perform/review XBRL tagging of required disclosures within the Form 10-Q and 10-K.
- Review monthly accounting and recording of jorunal entries for corporate level areas (remediation, stock compensation, severance, pensions, etc.)
- Prepare/review financial statements and supporting documentation for employee benefit plans and other statuatory reporting, including providing assistance to external auditors as necessary.
- Proactively identify and evaluate transactions, complex accounting judgments and financial results ensuring that US GAAP and company policy are appropriately followed and documented.
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting standards, including revenue recognition and leasing, as well as initiatives designed to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of internal control compliance.
- Clear and demonstrated understanding of US-GAAP and SEC reporting with ability to apply and communicate knowledge.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to lead and present to a broad range of functional employees.
- Strong expertise in excel.
- Detailed SAP experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly skilled researcher; Quick problem solver.
- Excellent attention to detail and proved leadership and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, reliable, accurate and able to work independently.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis (estimated to be less than 10%)
- Experience using Workiva Wdesk.
- Chemical industry experience
- 6+ years experience, inclusive of recent and significant public accounting experience at a large international accounting firm.
- CPA or equivalent is mandatory. Bachelors degree or equivalent in accounting. Master’s degree preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed