Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of specialty materials and chemical products which are used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs approximately 7,500 employees worldwide and had 2014 net sales of $6.8 billion, with approximately 67% generated outside of North America. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its global product offerings, visit www.celanese.com.
To improve the safety, reliability, and efficiency of plant assets through the application of Engineering expertise in providing effective, solutions to reliability and maintenance issues.
• Electrical power distribution discipline focused.
• Champion standard work processes relating to equipment reliability and integrity.
• Work closely in a team atmosphere with various functional roles in the routine and non-routine troubleshooting and repair of electrical equipment, and supporting systems.
• Perform root cause analysis of failed components.
• Submit recommendations for improvement to achieve site reliability goals.
• Participate in technical Design reviews and MOC’s of Electrical projects, conforming to applicable Codes and Standards.
• Economic Evaluation of Opportunities at Plant.
• Provide technical expertise to Operations and Maintenance personnel as required.
• Work directly with vendors to resolve problems, purchase equipment, and recommend spare parts.
• Working Knowledge of manufacturing plant power distribution system, operation, repair and reliability improvement.
Knowledge of all applicable electric codes.
• Ability to Multitask and Handle Multiple Simultaneous Assignments.
• Ability to Work as Self Directed Individual or in a team based environment.
• Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
• Strong Computer Skills including Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of preventative maintenance systems and their administration.
****Knowledge of Low, Medium, and High Voltage Power Distribution***
• Strong safety champion who will lead in achieving zero incidents and injuries.
• Self-motivated with ability to originate and adapt to new ideas.
• Able to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Working Knowledge of SAP.
• Experience in Six Sigma methodology or equivalent continuous improvement processes.
Required Yrs Exp:
5+ years as a Reliability or Maintenance Specialist in a chemical or refinery plant
- or -
8+ years experience as an Electrical Reliability Engineer
BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent industry experience.