Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of specialty materials and chemical products which are used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs approximately 7,500 employees worldwide and had 2014 net sales of $6.8 billion, with approximately 67% generated outside of North America. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its global product offerings, visit www.celanese.com.
• Serve as the lead medical consultant for all of the Company’s businesses and employees; partner with the Legal and Human Resources departments to support sound employment-related decisions.
• Serve as the site nurse for our corporate headquarters in Irving, TX and supervise a team of site nurses based at our Celanese locations; effectively communicate the Company’s vision for wellness and energize Celanese’s team of nurses to work together to achieve best practices in the overall treatment of our employees.
• Provide case management of occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
• Educate site nurses, managers and employees on the leave process, including communicating with employees, managers and human resources professionals to coordinate the return to work process, accommodation requests and leave expirations.
• Translate identified health needs of the Company’s employee population into creative, energetic, and cost-effective solutions that improve employee engagement, health and productivity.
• Enhance employee health awareness by implementing a wide variety of health and wellness programs and promoting new initiatives that meet the needs of a diverse workforce.
• Develop and implement counseling, health education and training programs.
• Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and standards governing employee health and safety, wellness and leave.
• Registered Nurse with current state licensure
• Supervisory experience in a team leader role
• Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) certification
• CPR certification
• Familiarity with OIS systems, SAP system and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access).
Required Yrs Exp:
• Minimum of 7-10 years occupational health experience
• 3-5 years in a supervisory/leadership role
• 3-5 years experience in corporate-based health promotion programs
RN with Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)